A clearinghouse in the cloud for the global management and exchange of accessibility assets solves our diverse needs and interests
Content creators, distributors, broadcasters, or anyone else in the media industry all over the world now have a common platform to look for accessibility assets already created or to upload accessibility assets to be shared universally without risking any rights or property of their content.
How it works
- Owner or authorized party of accessibility assets uploads the files to All4Access (captions, audio description, subtitles, SL video version can be uploaded). See specification of the files following this link: All4Access format files.
- Owner or authorized party uploads the audio needed to create the fingerprint of the media content. This audio is not stored or shared in All4Access(*).
- Owner of accessibility assets, or authorized party, grants universal access to those assets via the All4Access app.
- Now, let your audience know your content is accessible!.
Our suggestions are:
- Use the All4Access icon to identify content with accessibility available in the clearinghouse. (Download All4Access icon here)
- Use a bumper to announce accessibility. (Sample)
- Create your own campaign and share it.
If you are a user of All4Access accessibility features, please go to How to use All4Access