How to use All4Access
Follow the instructions below to learn how to use All4Access
- Download the All4Access from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Play your programming in your TV, computer, or any other device. Don't use headphones since the app must 'listen' to the audio of the program to identify it.
- On the app, select "Start" and then select "Press here to synchronize."
- Once the app is synchronized, choose the accessibility element you want to use.
- Enjoy your accessible program.
You can also see how it works in this video tutorial.