How to use All4Access
Follow the instructions below to learn how to use All4Access
- Download the All4Access from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Play your programming in your TV, computer, or any other device. Don't use headphones since the app must 'listen' to the audio of the program to identify it.
- On the app, select "Start" and then select "Press here to synchronize."
- Once the app is synchronized, choose the accessibility element you want to use.
- Enjoy your accessible program.
Why use All4Access
- Are you producing assets such as captions, audio description, subtitles or SL- Sign Language for your media?
- Are you under regulations to provide accessibility for your media content?
- If someone else has already created accessibility assets that you need, would you be interested in using the same files to reduce costs?
All4Access is a universal clearinghouse of accessibility assets that facilitates its exchange while protecting the rights of media creators.
Store and share your accessibility assets in All4Access to streamline the touchpoints and allow you to reduce costs and maximize reach, potential and impact.